Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Men's Edition

Monday, July 18, 2016
Last week, I rounded up all my favorites from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for the ladies. Now it's time to take a look at some of my faves for the gents! I picked out some great deals on fall wardrobe staples, like this gray henley that works as a neutral top on its own in early fall but can be layered with a military-style jacket and scarf in the colder months. The Tumi bag is currently quite a steal (marked down from $345!) -- my husband uses his as a work bag and it is extremely durable and stylish!



Top Row: Non-Iron Button-Down Shirt // Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket // Henley // The North Face Vest

Row 2: Zella Moisture-Wicking T-Shirt // Reversible Belt // Levi's Jeans // AG Straight-Leg Pants

Row 3: Tumi Bag // Lacoste Sneakers // Nike Air Max Shoes



No comments