Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Faves

Thursday, July 14, 2016
Ahhh! The day has finally come for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (#NSale)!! I've had a countdown for July 14 in my planner for weeks, no joke! I woke up an hour before my alarm this morning and couldn't wait to check out the deals. For those of you living under a rock who don't know, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the biggest sale of the year, where Nordstrom heavily discounts hundreds of new items, most of which are fall styles. This is the perfect time to stock up on things like boots/booties, sweaters, jeans and bags -- all of which go back up to their normal pricing in August. Speaking from experience, you will likely not see these low prices again all season! The sale starts today for cardholders and July 22nd for everyone else. Trust me, things sell out FAST so it's highly worth it to get a card!

Ok, PSA is over. Now on to the good stuff -- my favorite finds from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I picked up several today and am still mulling over a few more additions. For the fall, I'm loving warm hues--red, burgundy, and rust are huge and easy to find in the sale! I also love cognac and olive and think these colors will be fun to mix and match all season. One thing I must mention: these Ugg boots are my first pair (I resisted getting the Classic style for so long, but I think the heeled boots are more tailored and chic!) They are super warm and water resistant--I can't wait to wear them!

Top Row: Lush Blouse // Love on a Hanger Henley Top // BP. Long Sleeve Tunic // Lush Lace-Up Back Top

Row 2: Thread & Supply Peacoat // BLANKNYC Faux Leather Jacket // BP. Open Front Cardigan

Row 3: Kendra Scott Addie Earrings // Kendra Scott Elton Bracelet // Hinge Wool Hat // BP. Plaid Scarf // Tory Burch Hobo

Row 4: Ugg Suede Boots // BP. Burgundy Booties // Steve Madden Peep Toe Sandals // Vigoss Distressed Jeans // KUT from the Kloth Jeans

Next up, I'll be rounding up some of my faves from the Men's department!

No comments