bikini babe

Monday, March 10, 2014


Tops L-R: stripesmultidaisy. Bottoms L-R: pink, black, mint


I recently committed to floating down a cold river in West Texas with a group of friends over Memorial Weekend; as such, I  am amping up my workout routine (more on that later) and scouring my favorite stores and websites for cute--yet inexpensive--swimsuits.

Since I like to get more bang for my buck, I'm all about the mix and match look. In fact, I own several bottoms and tops that I've purchased over the past couple of years on clearance with the intention of mixing them up. I always like to start my year off with a new suit, though, and this year is no exception. The pieces above are adorable in any combination you think of, and also happen to match a few of my existing separates that I already own. If I had it my way, I'd buy them all! xo.

No comments