vacation packing list // beach beauty essentials

Monday, July 7, 2014

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 67 - "Need a Vacation" & "Sandy Beach" / 8 / 9 10 / 11 / 12

So you've seen part 1 of my packing list--all the clothes and accessories I'd plan to pack for my upcoming beach vacay. Next up are my vacation beauty essentials! 

Since I'll no doubt be out soaking up the glorious sunshine every day, products containing SPF are a must. I plan on very minimal makeup--tinted lip balm and waterproof mascara are my go-to summer beauty items that are easy to pack in my purse or beach bag. I also cannot live without my Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray. It makes my hair look amazingly beachy, smells devine, and comes in an inexpensive travel size that is perfect to throw in a carryon. A fragrance atomizer for my perfume and some travel size bottles for sunscreen, contact solution and other liquids ensure my beauty products will pass TSA scans with flying colors!

What are your travel beauty essentials? xo.

No comments