friday faves // Gap friends & family sale picks

Friday, November 7, 2014
It's Fri-YAY and that means... I'm talking about my favorite things from this week!
Momfessionals
I am loving so many things at Gap lately. When I opened my inbox Thursday morning to see that the Gap Friends & Family Sale had begun, I was so excited! If you have a Gap/Banana/Old Navy card, just show the e-mail at the check out in stores or use the code FFSALE online to get 40% off your entire purchase. I bought some black legging jeans I've had my eye on for months as well as a cute button-down top and some leather slip-on sneaks (finally!), but I've rounded up some more adorable items that I think would be perfect to wear during the holidays!

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9


ALSO, don't forget-- The GAP CASH program is going on now through November 23. This most definitely guarantees I will be doing some major Christmas shopping at Gap very soon!










Have a wonderful weekend and happy shopping! xo.


No comments