fall/winter book list

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

There's nothing like a brand new year to give me the jolt of energy and inspiration that I find lacking as the year goes on.

I've been quite the bookworm over the past few months during my break from grad school and feel re-energized to begin classes soon and work toward my graduation THIS YEAR. What?? Between now and then, I've got a study abroad trip planned for Europe in March, Maid of Honor duties to fulfill (my BFF is getting MARRIED this fall), my 5 year wedding anniversary, and hopefully lots of fun surprises along the way.

So back to the bookworm thing. I thought it'd be fun to share books I've finished and books I've started reading over the last few months. I'd also love to know what's on your reading radar!



Reading:

Read:

On My Bookshelf:

No comments