link love

Saturday, January 10, 2015

I'm taking a break from catching up reading for classes before school starts back up this week to share some links I found on Pinterest that I love!

1. How to Tie a Blanket Scarf via Cort In Session - Simple, but so cozy and cute!

2. Crispy Baked Shoestring Sweet Potato Fries via Sweet C Designs - Such a fun alternative to usual slicing by hand... I must get a veggie slicer asap!

3. Skinny Raspberry Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins via Sally's Baking Addition - Healthy muffins with bananas, raspberries, and chocolate? Heck yes!

4. Pantry Storage via 86 Lemons - I'm on a huge organization kick right now and dying to organize my pasta, rice, and baking ingredients just like this!

5. Perfect Overnight Cinnamon Rolls Recipe via Crazy for Crust - Drool.

No comments