Spring Must Haves

Monday, March 14, 2016
Spring Must Haves


The weather keeps warming up and I finally feel comfortable enough to start stocking up on bright spring essentials. My hubs and I are planning a Texas wine country weekend next month to celebrate his big 3-0 with some of our closest friends, so I'm extra motivated to refresh my closet with breezy pieces that can hold up to the heat (temps are already reaching the upper 80s so I can only imagine what it will be like a few weeks from now!)

I have my eye on perfectly worn-in destroyed denim shorts, neutral go-with-everything sandals, and light swingy dresses that will be comfortable enough in southern heat as well as paired with a thin cardi on cool evenings here in Ohio. These colorful pieces will also transition perfectly into summer!

Shop the post:

No comments