casual friday outfit

Monday, September 15, 2014

I took a little selfie after work Friday to show off my super comfy Madewell plaid popover paired with my new-ish LOFT ankle zip skinnies and favorite leopard loafers (from Target last year). I found a few comparable leopard print loafers since Target no longer carries them:



I love this outfit and think a gorgeous pendant necklace, such as this Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace, would have been a nice finished touch! This is definitely something I've coveted for a while and will probably add it to my Christmas wish list this year. Check out Pinterest Told Me To for more ways to style the Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace!



So tell me--what's your favorite casual Friday outfit in the fall?? xo.

1 comment

  1. I bought this Kendra Scott neckace and can't wait to get it!!! It's more than I would usually spend but I love it!!

    ReplyDelete