fall white

Tuesday, September 2, 2014
Hope you all had a wonderful, relaxing Labor Day Weekend! Now that September is here, I'm officially in fall mode. Bring on the Pumpkin Spice Lattes, football games, Oktoberfests, boots & scarves--I love it all!


I'll be packing away my summer tanks and shorts in the coming weeks and making room for my fall wardrobe. However, just because it is after Labor Day doesn't mean I'll be too quick to toss out my summer whites. A few fall accessories can transition white pieces into fall and winter nicely. I am even a fan of white sweaters (but won't be shopping for those anytime soon. I live in Texas, after all!)

Here's some inspiration for wearing your crisp summer whites right into the next season:

1. Pair your white pants with a lightweight cream sweater and tan booties for an effortlessly cool fall weekend look.
2. Your long-sleeved white button down shirt transitions easily to cooler months topped with a denim jacket and booties. A wide-brimmed hat adds a bohemian vibe to the look.
3. A cap, trench, and ankle-strap flats elevate a simple white summer shift.
4. Top a white pencil skirt with a thin sweater or two for a cozy, fall work outfit.
5. Tuck a breezy white tank top into an autumnal hued midi skirt for an easy fall outfit perfect for brunch with the girls.


Tell me, what is your favorite way to wear white after Labor Day? xo.



photo sources: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

No comments