8 perfect coffee table books

Monday, October 27, 2014
Growing up, I always heard the phrase, Don't judge a book by it's cover. Whether meant in a literal sense or figuratively, I find it to be good advice. (Although admittedly, I do choose wines often based on their labels!)



However, these coffee table books are just as pretty on the outside as they are inspirational on the inside. I'd love to have them all sitting in a pretty pile on my coffee table or nightstand, to peruse leisurely while drinking coffee on a Saturday morning or with a cup of tea before bed. As much as I love a of a good work of fiction, I'm equally drawn to beautiful picture books and autobiographical works.

xo.

1. Humans of New York, Brandon Stanton
2. Places to Go, People to See, Kate Spade
3. Love Letters of Great Men, Ursula Doyle
4. How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are, Anne Berest,
Audrey Diwan, Caroline De Maigret, Sophie Mas
5. Not That Kind of Girl, Lena Dunham
6. In Color, Tory Burch
7. How to Live Like a Lady, Sarah Tomczak
8. Quiet Paris, Siobhan Wall













No comments