monday must-have // the basic tee

Monday, August 11, 2014
one / two / three
I recently purged my closet of all clothing I deemed ill-fitting, out of date, rarely (if ever) worn, or that I just plain didn't love anymore. It was hard at first, but now I honestly don't miss a single thing I got rid of! I kept mostly basics that I can layer and mix-and-match for any season, plus a few fun pieces to add some flair to a neutral outfit.

Lately, my favorite thing to stock up on is the basic tee. I have one in a few different colors and wear them to pieces! So I've decided as my new summer/fall transition wardrobe staple, I absolutely must have one in every color. Gap and LOFT have my favorites, but I've been eyeing Madewell's Slub V-Neck Pocket tees--they look so comfy and perfectly drapey (without being frumpy). I wear these tees with shorts, jeans, skirts... you name it! Add a pretty necklace and you've got an effortlessly cool outfit for weekend brunch or afternoon errands.

PS: These tees are all on SALE right now, it's the perfect time to grab a few!

No comments