fall weather, fair weather

Friday, October 18, 2013
TGIF!

Is it just me or did this week go super fast? I am so looking forward to a weekend that is jam-packed with fun social events. 

Sunday afternoon, I'm heading to the Texas State Fair with my husband and friends. This will be the first time I've ever been--I'm beyond excited! I've heard so many stories about the amazing fried this and that, so I'm already scoping out my options. (ahem... fried red velvet cupcake, anyone?)

I'm also so thankful the weather is going to be pleasant for the first weekend in what seems like ages. Sunny and a high of 73, I'll take it! I even planned out a potential outfit to wear to the fair. I bought some burgundy skinny cords on sale from American Eagle a while back and have been dying to incorporate them into fall ensembles. I think this weekend will be a perfect opportunity!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / hive & honey chevron drop earrings out of stock. similar here: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo.

No comments