happy halloween!

Thursday, October 31, 2013
BOO!

Happy Halloween! I'm seriously shocked at how quickly October flew by... the holidays are officially around the corner. However, I love Halloween--mostly because of the abundance of chocolate and candy (Coworkers dump it off in the break room like crazy. Their loss is my gain!)

via

I unfortunately have class tonight but I'm crossing my fingers the professor lets us out early! Send me some positive energy, people! There are a lot of fun Halloween festivities going on in Fort Worth ranging from mellow to wild and I'd love to partake in at least one.

Here's my countdown of top 5 Halloween celebrations in town. Let me know if you end up going to one and have a Happy Halloween!

5. The Brownstone
Time: 10pm-2am. Live DJ and a haunted house. Costume contest on Friday night (this is a two day celebration, folks!) See the official event page for more info.

4. Chimy's
Time: 9pm-12am. Drink specials and costume contest with prizes for top 3 winners. RSVP to the party here!

3. Shipping & Receiving
Time: 7pm-12am. Up and coming local radio station The Pirate is throwing a Halloween Ball fundraiser. Live local music and a costume contest with a cash prize for the winner. Read more about the fundraiser on their Facebook page.

2. The Bearded Lady
Time: 6pm-2am. Live DJ, variety of pumpkin beers on tap, and a costume contest at midnight. More info here.

1. Tillman's Roadhouse
Time: 6-9pm. Live music & costume contest. First appetizer and drink free! Check out the drink menu they created especially for Halloween on their Facebook page!

More noteworthy parties: Buffalo Bros, Capital Bar, and The Live Oak.

xo.

No comments