weekend fun

Tuesday, October 22, 2013
This weekend was one of the most jam-packed weekends I've had in a while. Saturday, I went to a baby shower for a dear friend in Dallas. It was so great to catch up and see her absolutely glowing! I can't wait to meet her little man in a few months. 

Afterward, I headed back to Fort Worth to watch the Aggie game with the hubs before making our way to Ranch Bash. The weather was just perfect and I loved bundling up in my puffer vest. :) A birthday dinner at the T&P Tavern for one of my best friends rounded out the evening. The Tavern is such a great place to relax--the food is fantastic, drink selection and prices are great, and there's tons of seating and TV's playing all the weekend sports games. I may have to dedicate an entire post to that place pretty soon!


Sunday, we spent the morning at our favorite Starbucks and made our way out to Dallas (yep, twice in one weekend) to meet friends at the State Fair. This was the first time I'd ever been so I was pretty excited. Despite the horrendous traffic (learn to merge, people!) we made it safely and found a pretty clutch parking spot! After hearing so much buzz about this year's fried foods, I was determined to try at least one thing. I of course had to get a corn dog before setting out to hunt for the fried red velvet cupcake. Y'all... it was awesome.




We spent Sunday evening in the company of some newer friends over dinner and Walking Dead--not simultaneously, of course!


xo.

No comments